Senior Product Designer
Job ref: 32504
Senior Product Designer
Up to £70,000
Remote – UK, Europe and South Africa.
A digital product & innovation studio with a global client base across sectors, meaning that you will get the opportunity to work on a wide variety of design challenges. You’ll build everything from websites and apps to internal tools that drive your client’s businesses forward.
They are in the process of rolling out a brand-new proposition for their clients and expanding their capabilities to deliver against these new service lines. They are already forecasting some fantastic growth over the next 1-2 years so it’s a fantastic time to join them on that journey.
Their core design team is based in the UK but are all working remotely. As a result they now also look further afield, in other countries, when adding additional team members. Our initial target areas are the UK, Spain and South Africa but as long as you are in a time zone within 2 hours of the UK, your application will be considered.
You are welcome to work 100% remotely or hybrid from the London or Valencia offices.
For applicants from overseas, they will fly you over at least once a year to attend their London team social events and help to build in-person relationships with the team. It’s all about working in the ways that suit you best.
We’re looking for two Senior Product Designers to join their team.
You’ll need to be confident across the end-to-end design process however your ‘specialism’ can lean in any direction, whether that’s more towards UX and Strategy or high levels of Visual Craft. In an ideal world, we will hire one of each skills make-up to complement each other.
You will get the opportunity to work on a variety of projects and clients.
- Play a key role in delivering the design of complex digital products working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Apply user-centered design principles to create digital products that your clients users love.
- Assist with quantitative and qualitative research activities to help define product strategies.
- Create clickable, interactive prototypes using Figma that can be used to test and evaluate design assumptions and decisions.
- Assist in usability testing and interpreting findings into actionable results.
- Creatively apply different client brand styles into impactful UI designs.
- Maintain design systems. Applying grids, vertical spacing, type rules etc.
- Present your ideas and concepts to clients and other team members.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of design processes for the wider team.
We don’t mind if you’ve worked in-house or at an agency. What’s most important to us is that you’ve launched digital products at scale, leading teams to create beautiful digital products.
Is this you?
- You possess a broad skill set spanning UX and UI design with experience working on web and mobile products.
- You have an understanding of agile methodologies and working in multi-disciplinary team environments.
- You can demonstrate your understanding (and experience) of user-centered design principles.
- You can demonstrate your experience to date with a focus on your approach to problem solving and outcomes.
What’s in it for you?
Just like us, our client understands that People are their biggest asset. They work hard to make sure they provide not only an enjoyable place to work, but a platform for you to grow. Here’s how:
- Mentorship, You will be working as part of a talented and experienced team. Their passion and desire to do great work is infectious.
- Training. Learning new skills, attending events. They provide the time and budget to help you grow.
- Flexibility. They understand that life is about balance and provide the flexibility and support you need to help you achieve your life goals as well as career goals.
- Autonomy. As a Senior member of the team, you’ll be trusted to own your work load and projects.
- Salary up to £70,000
- Up to 28 days leave + Bank Holidays + Closed office between Christmas + NY!
- Flexible working.
- Volunteering policy.
- Enhanced Parental leave.
- Training and R&D Budgets.
- Monthly team socials.
- Lunch & learns.
- Lots of free food in the offices.